Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shower Inspiration

People get inspired in all sorts of different ways and places. It seems that I get a lot of great ideas in the shower. I write fantastic blog posts in the shower. I get scenes for stories absolutely pitch perfect in the shower. The trouble is that by the time I get out, get dried and dressed, deal with the next thing the kids absolutely positively need my attention for, I forget the perfect blog post and the scene has gone flat. What's a girl to do? I am going to be purchasing some bathtub markers!

It dawned on me the other day that if I could just get the words out while I'm thinking them, before my brain is befuddled by real life demands, that would solve my problem. My first idea was one of those boards that scuba divers use but it would end up falling on my toes in the shower. Then I remembered the shower markers. The added bonus to these is that it would get me to clean the walls in my bathroom more often. Win win! How's that for shower inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment