Friday, November 7, 2014

NaNoWriMo Observations - Day 7

Here we are at the end of Week 1 of NaNoWriMo 2014. I'm having a lot of fun and thought I'd write down some of my observations. These will be in no particular order, and for no particular reason. I am running on too little sleep, too much caffeine and all necessary brain power is being given over to my story and my school work. Nothing like trying to write 50,000 words of a story when you've also left your two big assignments for the semester to be done at the same exact time.

Observations
1. I tend to write a lot while waiting for my laundry to do its thing at the laundromat.
2. If I'm folding I'm not writing so I'm trying to convince my kids that the wrinkled look is in.
3. I am, for this month, willing to pay the exorbitant delivery fee to Trader Joe's so I don't have to go shopping as many times each week. I'm also getting to know all the guys who deliver in my neighborhood for Fresh Direct.
4. The groceries that get put away by me are the ones that go into the fridge. Everything else, the kids can hunt for in the grocery bags and boxes that are left wherever the delivery guys could find to put them.

Time to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment